- The TI-83 Plus has a pragmatic key layout and an easy-to-use graphing interface, with a simple programming language for creating conversion programs.
- The TI-83 Plus stores and analyzes up to 10 matrices combined with data storage in lists containing up to 999 elements per list.
- You can also solve equations interactively for different variables.
- With the TI-83 Plus, you can view an equation, its graph, and the coordinates all at one time.
- Jump from point to point by entering a number.
- Several useful plot types are available, including scatter, box-and-whisker, XY-line, histogram, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics and regression analysis, graphical analysis, and data analysis are readily accessed, along with features for calculus, engineering, financial, logarithm, trigonometry, and hyperbolic functions–all crucial tools for advanced analysis.
- With its clear display and fast processing, the TI-83 Plus incorporates graphing tools for mathematics and science course work, including statistics and finance.
- Incredibly useful for college boards–PSAT/NMSQT, SAT I, SAT II, Math, IC, and IIC–the TI-83 is essential equipment for advanced placement courses in chemistry, physics, and calculus.